Applications are invited for the following post:-
1. CASHIER (6 POSTS)
Applicants should fulfil the below requirements:
- Minimum of five ‘O’ Level passes including English and Mathematics.
- HEXCO National Diploma in Hospitality or equivalent.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar post in the catering industry.
- At least 30-40 years old.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of customers’ bills.
- Handling cash and credit transactions.
- Maintaining receipts, records, and withdrawals.
- Responsible for assisting the Senior Cook in monitoring stock reporting when stock are low.
- Ensuring that the work station is clean and tidy.
Applicants must submit six (6) copies of applications. Each set of application must be accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae, giving full particulars including full name; place, date of birth, I.D, birth certificate and copies of academic and professional qualifications, all certified.
Applicants must give information on experience, date of availability, telephone numbers, names and addresses of three contactable referees. Applications should be hand delivered to Office No. 129, Administration Building at the University of Zimbabwe or posted to:
Administration Officer Junior Non Academic Staff
Human Resources Department University of Zimbabwe
P.O Box MP 167 Mount Pleasant HARARE
Closing date of receipt of applications is Friday 21 January 2022
The University of Zimbabwe is an equal opportunity employer and therefore men and women are equally encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.