A LEADING publishing company in Harare is urgently looking for an interested person to become a secondary school Maths and Science Editor.
The ideal candidate should:
- be a holder of a qualification in secondary education (Maths and Science) or other related qualification.
- be a teacher with at least 3 years of experience in teaching the subject area.
- be able to thoroughly interpret the New Curriculum Secondary School Syllabi for maths and science learning areas.
- have experience of marking or item writing in secondary Maths and/or other Science related learning areas (added advantage).
- be able to prioritise and multitask projects. Should have a proven ability to work under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- be attentive to detail, self motivated and result oriented.
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All interested and qualified candidates must email their current CVs and applications to [email protected] on or before Friday 18 February 2022.
For clarifications kindly call (0242) 495668/497048 or visit our offices at 789 Glengarry Avenue, Highlands, Harare on or before the above mentioned date.