Ucommon.org’s mission is to help unemployed young adults from low-income communities launch their careers in the technology industry.
In addition to learning, the Bootcamp Students volunteer their time, teaching free, after-school coding lessons to local primary & secondary students.
Uncommon.org believes that everyone, everywhere should have access to life changing technology education and employment opportunities.
the_uncommonorg is now accepting applications for the 2022 Uncommon.org Tech Bootcamp!
- Eligibility is limited to young adults living in or near the communities where uncommon.org's innovation hubs are located in Zimbabwe: Dzivarasekwa, Kuwadzana, Mufakose, Kambuzuma, and Warren Park.
- The free bootcamps empower purpose minded young adults with in-demand tech skills, enabling them to create and pursue new opportunities for themselves, their families, and their communities.
- The Technology Bootcamp is for unemployed young adults. Students take crash courses in Design, Coding and Marketing before picking a track to specialize in.
- In addition to learning, our Bootcamp Students volunteer their time, teaching free, after-school coding lessons to local primary & secondary students.
- Application Forms Link: https://bit.ly/3HsJ7Z9
Application deadline: 15 July 2022