THE Entrepreneurship Campus empowers social entrepreneurs, especially young people, from around the world to create a culture for entrepreneurship, to promote entrepreneurial education, and to engage in a more peaceful world.
Participants are invited to submit their innovative ideas and projects with a societal impact, which champion and implement one or more of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
*This program is an activity within the framework of UNESCO’s Education for Sustainable Development: Towards achieving the SDGs (ESD for 2030).
- Anyone who is 13 years old and over with an innovative idea for an enterprise which contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and everyone from 13 years up who is operating such an enterprise in the form of a business, a non-profit organization or an informal program.
- Anyone who is able to submit their entry in English.
- Depending on your age, you either take part in the Youth (13 – 29 years old) or the Adult (from 30 years up) category.
- Please read the Privacy Statement attentively and thoroughly. By participating in the competition you confirm that you have read and understood the privacy statement and that you adhere to it.
- Contestants will receive free online entrepreneurship training, and also the winners will receive certificates.
- The Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition is for anyone with a mind full of entrepreneurial initiatives and ideas but no idea which ones have the potential to become great products or how to put them into action.
- Entrepreneurship Training can help the contestant develop the correct mindset for creating a business plan and putting it into action in a clever, efficient, and innovative manner.
- Moreover, the online community provides a reservoir of creative individuals that have either succeeded or failed in the past. They are willing to offer their experience and knowledge.
Register online and create your account! You will receive a confirmation email. In order to activate your account, you must confirm by clicking on the link in the email. If you cannot find the email, please check your spam folder.
Then wait for a response from the competition administrators: Entries are reviewed by the competition administrators of Stiftung Entrepreneurship and Digital Experts United. Only those entries that meet a certain standard and pass the preliminary screening will be invited to provide more details about their idea/project in a second entry form.
The status of an entry can be checked in your profile menu under “My Ideas/Projects”. All saved and submitted entries are saved there and can be accessed again at any time.
Please note: Rejected entries may be refined by the entrants and can be re-submitted up until the entries deadline.
Entries (ideas and projects) that have passed the preliminary screening will be posted on the competition website and will participate in the competition.
Please note: Until 1 June 2022 every published entry will only be visible for the Entrepreneurship Campus community. At the start of the voting and commenting phase on June 1st, all entries will be published for the entire world outside the competition to see. All dates and deadlines can be found in the timeline.
Our online spaces are dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender and gender identity, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion (or lack thereof). We do not tolerate harassment of participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is never appropriate. Participants violating these rules will be expelled from the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition immediately.
The following rules also apply to all offline events that take place on behalf of the Stiftung Entrepreneurship and the Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition, regardless of whether employees of the foundation or our partners are on site.
No weapons of any kind, or drugs are allowed at Entrepreneurship Campus and at offline events.
Participants are responsible for knowing and abiding by these rules.
- Offensive comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, mental illness, neuro(a)typicality, physical appearance, body size, age, race, or religion.
- Unwelcome comments regarding a person’s lifestyle choices and practices, including those related to food, health, parenting, drugs, and employment.
- Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names.
- Gratuitous or off-topic sexual images or behaviour in spaces where they’re not appropriate.
- Physical contact and simulated physical contact (eg, textual descriptions like “hug” or “backrub”) without consent or after a request to stop.
- Threats of violence.
- Incitement of violence towards any individual, including encouraging a person to commit suicide or to engage in self-harm.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Stalking or following.
- Harassing photography or recording, including logging online activity for harassment purposes.
- Sustained disruption of discussion.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Pattern of inappropriate social contact, such as requesting/assuming inappropriate levels of intimacy with others.
- Continued one-on-one communication after requests to cease.
- Deliberate “outing” of any aspect of a person’s identity without their consent except as necessary to protect vulnerable people from intentional abuse.
- Publication of non-harassing private communication.
The Entrepreneurship Campus prioritizes marginalized people’s safety over privileged people’s comfort and therefore we will not act on complaints regarding:
- ‘Reverse’ -isms, including ‘reverse racism,’ ‘reverse sexism,’ and ‘cisphobia’.
- Reasonable communication of boundaries, such as “leave me alone,” “go away,” or “I’m not discussing this with you”.
- Communicating in a ‘tone’ you don’t find congenial.
- Criticizing racist, sexist, cissexist, or otherwise oppressive behavior or assumptions.
Furthermore any type of fraud or attempted fraud will also result in immediate disqualification from the competition and deletion of your account on the Entrepreneurship Campus. That includes vote fraud in any kind of way.
We do not tolerate racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and any other kind of discrimination based on religion, culture or origin on our Entrepreneurship Campus. Any member who violates our terms will immediately be excluded from our campus.