Specific Role Responsibilities
• Effectively handle all aspects of the customer’s check-out and check-in rental transaction in accordance with company, quality control, claims and accident procedures.
• Making, amending, cancelling and monitoring reservations as required.
• Provide excellent customer service, effectively assisting with customer queries.
• Various admin and general office duties, for example capturing fuel, VRV’s, non revs etc., following up on overdue rentals, scanning, partial billing, fleet movement control, claims reports, rental deposits, handing in and recording of all customers lost property recoveries from vehicles.
• Responsible for the security and quality control of vehicles and other company property.
• Identification and reporting of expired licenses, service due vehicle and any other issues not conforming to our quality standards.
• Adherence to good housekeeping and general cleanliness standards for branch environment.
• Other duties on request.
Qualifications and Experience
• Minimum of 1 year front office/ customer service experience.
• NQF level 4 (Matric or equivalent)
• Code 8 driver’s license – must have at least 1 years driving experience.
• Computer literate.
Essential to Note: The successful candidate must be willing to work overtime/shifts/weekends when required.
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Communication skills in English (verbal and written)
• Excellent interpersonal skills, articulate and well-spoken.
• Customer focus and the ability to demonstrate initiative.
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face customer relations and counter selling skills.
• Able to handle pressure and exhibit good time management skills, demonstrating a sense of urgency and commitment.
• Achieve high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
• A team player that is effective in working with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
• Professional is all aspects of conduct, grooming (neat and presentable).
• Highly resilient in the face of adversity, long hours, customer conflict etc.
• Energetic, self-motivated
• Flexible – over peak periods, things can change minute by minute. You pick up your bag to leave at the end of a shift, there’s a crisis and you need to delay leaving so you can jump in and help.
• Driven for both individual and team goal achievement.
• Trustworthy, highly responsible, honesty and integrity in all business dealings.