UNITRANS Is Hiring: General Worker – South Africa
Closing Date: 06 February 2023
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced General Worker – Cleaner to ensure outside walkways remain clear and free of debris.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Medically fit
• Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean criminal record
• Must have own reliable transport to and from work
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
• Excellent organizational skills a must Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
• Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
• Grade 11/Below
Duties & Responsibilities
• Notify building management of any repairs required.
• Assisting Office staff with making of tea. • Maintaining environment.
• General housekeeping tasks.