Technical qualification – Matric + National Diploma (T3 or BTech) in Mechanical engineering or equivalent –
• One of the following:
o (preferred) – 5 year experience in technical lubricants sales or lubricant technical support to mining customers and or similar experience.
o (alternative) – 5 year experience in mechanical engineering / mining environment
• Comprehensive mechanical know-how of engines, transmission, hydraulic and or typical mining and or manufacturing equipment
• Sound knowledge of fuel & lubricant specifications and in-depth knowledge of TMSA and competitors’ products.
• Previous experience in mechanical maintenance, bulk lubrication equipment, and filtration would be a requirement.
• Management, Negotiation, Analytical thinking, and presentation skills and mining industry experience.
• The following would be advantageous:
o STLE – CLS certification or ICML – MLT1 & MLT2 or MLA1 & MLA2, Systematic Failure analysis, SAIT Lubrication Engineer
o Qualifications in Condition monitoring – Oil Analysis, Vibration Monitoring, Thermography.
• Must reside in the area of responsibility
• Must be willing and able to travel. Valid drivers licence
• Good organization, negotiation, planning and time management skills are essential.
• Computer literacy is essential with good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
General Services Responsibilit
Experience level required
Minimum 6 years
Marketing & Services