Duties & Responsibilities:
• To ensure all policies and procedures of Fedics are adhered to.
• Ensuring HOD’s and staff are adhering/complying with the rules and regulations of access control.
• Assist managers and employees in their queries through the investigation
• Provide general support with regards to HR Administration and ensure that all related documents are recorded
• Process salaries and maintain payroll information when required.
• Prepare and maintain related payroll records and reports.
• Provide recruitment assistance to ensure top calibre candidates in the organisation.
• Manage leave planning and leave balances
• Provide accurate and complete data with monthly reports/quarterly EE reports.
• Co-ordinate and nominate staff as per training plan.
• To provide assistance and advise on Health & Safety procedures.
• Maintain staff records and files in line with company standards
• Carry out other special duties or work outside the normal daily routine
• Attend meetings when required.
• Attend training courses when necessary.
• To perform any reasonable duty as requested by management.
• Maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders/client.
Skills And Competencies:
• Minimum of 2 years related experience
• High interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer proficiency; Excel, Word and Unique Payroll knowledge would be an advantage
• General HR practices and systems
• Good Knowledge of the LRA as well as Industrial relations
• Able to work under pressure
• Must have good organising skills
• Ability to effectively manage people (Supervisory Skills)
• Related Tertiary Qualification Advantageous