O.R Tambo District Municipality Is Hiring: Messenger Driver X1 – South Africa
(Ref. No.: HR/10/03/23/30)
• Task Grade: 05
• Annual Basic Salary: (R 143 523.01- R 186 307.28) excluding benefits
• Position to be stationed in Mthatha, Eastern Cape
• Reporting Structure: Admin Officer
Minimum Requirements: Grade 10, EB Drivers Licence with PDP coupled with 1 Year experience.
Key Performance Areas:
Give collective inputs into sub-sections Policies, Procedures and systems and controls pertaining to messenger services and forwarding ideas plans to the administration Officer.
Driving municipal Managers Staff to appointments and functions during the working day and after hours as necessary. Take full control and responsibility of all municipal assets under his/her control not limit to but including the vehicle and petrol cards of the municipality. Maintain a record of daily visits both in the mail registry book and in the vehicle log books available in each of the delegated vehicles.
APPLICATIONS ARE SUBMITTED VIA ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:• the e-recruitment system which is accessible at https://ortambo.projecttools.dev/.The e-Recruitment System closes at 23:59 on the closing date. CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Hand delivered or Postal: Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha.Faxed/Emailed applications will not be considered.
TAKE NOTE: Certified copies of qualifications, CV with at least three contactable references, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications. • Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification. • People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability. • If the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/her application as unsuccessful.
• The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found. • Canvassing of Councillors/ Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification. The O.R Tambo District Municipality subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and coloured community are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2023
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER: B.B. MATOMELA