O.R Tambo District Municipality Is Hiring: Truck Driver (Water Services) X2 – South Africa
(Ref. No.: HR/10/03/23/07)
• Task Grade: 06
• Annual Basic Salary: (R 169 436.51- R 219 940,85) excluding benefits
• Position to be stationed in Mthatha, Eastern Cape
Grade 10, Code 10 driving license – PDP, Truck Operator Certificate coupled with 1-year experience.
Key Performance Areas:
Contribute to section’s Policies, Procedures, Systems and Controls pertaining to general earth works. Deliver Transport and Logistical Support services. Contribute to the overall Water Provision Services budget pertaining to transport and logistic support services. Contribute to Water Provision Services client satisfaction pertaining to transport and logistic support services works. Maintain transport and logistic support services Records.
APPLICATIONS ARE SUBMITTED VIA ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
• the e-recruitment system which is accessible at https://ortambo.projecttools.dev/.
The e-Recruitment System closes at 23:59 on the closing date. CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2023. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
• Hand delivered or Postal: Please address your application to the Municipal Manager, O.R. District Municipality Private Bag x 6043, Mthatha, 5099, hand delivered applications should be sent to the Registry Office at Magwa House, Nelson Mandela Drive, Mthatha.
TAKE NOTE: Certified copies of qualifications, CV with at least three contactable references, driver’s licence and ID copies must accompany applications. • Failure to submit the documents listed above will result in disqualification. • People with disabilities are encouraged to apply and disclose the nature of their disability. • If the applicant has not been notified of the results within three (3) months or (90) days from the closing date, the applicant should regard his/her application as unsuccessful.
• The Council reserves the right not to continue with the interviews and appointments if the Council feels no suitable candidate could be found. • Canvassing of Councillors/ Management is not permitted and proof thereof will result in disqualification. The O.R Tambo District Municipality subscribes to the Employment Equity Act and coloured community are encouraged to apply.
CLOSING DATE: 31 MARCH 2023
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER: B.B. MATOMELA