UNITRANS Is Hiring: Driver Ultra Heavy Vehicle – South Africa
Closing Date: 21 March 2023
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for Driver Ultra Heavy Vehicle to operate a motor vehicle, the gross vehicle mass or gross combination mass of which does not exceed 56 000 kg.
Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4, Grade 10 / NQF level 2
• Code EC PrDP – “D” if required to operate a DG vehicle
• Up to 3 years’ experience
Duties & Responsibilities
• Prepare vehicles for a trip• Operate ultra heavy duty vehicles• Perform vehicle inspection before and after the trip• Handle documentation from dispatch to the customer and back to the distribution Centre
• Takes full responsibility for the roadworthiness of the vehicle when leaving the Depot• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays• Account for all the goods that are being transported to the customer• All other reasonable instructions from Supervisor• Safe driving record and clean criminal record