UNITRANS Is Hiring: Driver Trainer – South Africa
Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Job Advert Summary
An opportunity has arisen for a On-route Driver Trainer responsible for presenting prescribed in-house training courses for lower skilled employees and monitors results of same.
Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as new employee orientation, on-the-job training, use of computers and software, apprenticeship programs, customer service, sales techniques, health and safety practices, public relations, refresher training, promotional development, upgrading, retraining displaced workers and leadership development Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• Grade 12 / Matric / NQF level 4
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct practical driver skills assessments prior to employment
• Conduct and assist in incident/accident investigations (per HD)
• Identify training needs from incidents/accidents and recommend necessary training requirements to meet required performance
standards and retrain where necessary
• Present training to learners, explaining and discussing content, clarifying terminology and illustrating examples to ensure