Closing Date: 14 April 2023
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2023.
Graduates will work and learn at the SARB Head Office from January to December 2024. They will be assigned to a department and exposed to various tasks and projects.
During the Programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy. Interventions are mainly specific to central banking and are aimed at producing well-rounded central bankers.
As part of the holistic programme, graduates will also gain personal and professional skills such as assertive communication, public speaking and presentations, creating powerful PowerPoint presentations, impactful reporting, teamwork and personal excellence and etiquette.
At the end of the year, successful graduates will be permanently appointed into a department of the SARB.
Applications are open to candidates who have a postgraduate qualification in one of the following fields:
- Policy Analysis,
- Public Finance,
- Financial Management,
- Information Technology,
- Portfolio Or Investment Management,
- Quantitative Analysis,
- Business Analysis,
- Project Management,
- Risk Management (Operational and Financial Risk),
- International Relations.
- Have completed a postgraduate degree;
- Are a South African citizen;
- Have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policymaking;
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- Hve excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Are a curious and keen learner.