Motus Is Hiring: Sales Specialist (Corporate) | Europcar | Bruma – South Africa
Closing Date: 29 April 2023
Europcar, a leading Car Rental company, has a great opportunity for a professional and highly driven Sales Specialist to join our dynamic car rental sales team based in (Gauteng) Bruma. This role requires someone who would be efficient in generating growth and revenue within the Corporate channel. If you are highly results driven, love working under pressure and have a proven track record in maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings, then this position is for you.
The Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic account objectives. They are also responsible for generating opportunities within their assigned customers, representing the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Meet growth, revenue and other relevant performance targets.
• Grow the business with the respect to marketing products and services to enhance revenue and profitability in current customer base.
• Ensure understanding and maximisation of customer profitability.
• Manage and negotiate customer pricing within set guidelines to achieve maximum profitability.
• Actively develop strategic relationships with key decision makers within the customer base.
• Enhance relationships with current prospective clients by leveraging the credibility gained through knowledge and performance of the client’s business environment and requirements.
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge of our client’s business to build an understanding of their needs.
• Be seen as a trusted advisor to all customers through consultative engagement and adding value.
• Ensure that contracted customer service level agreements (SLA’s) are met.
• Develop and manage account plans to meet the business needs of clients.
• Accountable for resolving issues with the customers preferred requirements in order to formulate and present relevant solutions.
• Generate accurate weekly feedback report on all new business, opportunities for growth within existing account, risk exposure,
• Monthly and quarterly reviews to be held with decision makers to discuss revenue, up trade and down trade and analyse business strengths and weaknesses and opportunity for growth in each individual customer.
• Ensure retention of customers.
• Maintain and review pipeline monthly.
• Monthly reports to be done on activity of area; showing upgrade and down trade and action plan on dormant accounts as well as new business.
• Manage the creation and presentation of proposal presentations and RFP responses.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
• Achieves assigned budgets in designated strategic accounts.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3-5 years of relevant sales account management experience.
• Higher Certificate or similar relevant tertiary qualification (NQF5).
• Diploma or similar relevant qualification (NQF6).
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Communication skills in English (read, write & speak)
• Resilient, able to cope with pressure and challenging situations.
• Friendly, approachable
• Reliable and comfortable with fast pace.
• Driven/ Self-motivated/ Self-development orientated