Closing Date: Not Specified
College Intern for HPE Storage and Server Solutions Support and Deployment
This role has been designated as ‘Office’, which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.
We are seeking a highly motivated College Intern to join our team and be trained to support our HPE storage and server solutions. As an intern, you will work closely with our experienced professionals to learn how to deploy, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to HPE storage and server solutions. You will also be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our clients and ensuring that their needs are met in a timely and efficient manner.
• Learn and become proficient in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of HPE storage and server solutions
• Provide technical support to clients via phone, email, or in-person
• Work closely with the team to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
• Document design, deployment documents and all client interactions as well as technical issues in our systems.
• Collaborate with the team to develop solutions and improve our support processes.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends related to HPE storage and server solutions and our Greenlake Xaas portfolio.
• Currently enrolled in a college or university program related to Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field
• Basic knowledge of computer hardware, software, and networking
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Availability to work on a full-time basis during the internship period
• Hands-on training and experience in supporting HPE storage and server solutions
• Opportunity to work with experienced professionals and gain valuable industry knowledge
• Competitive compensation
• Potential for future employment opportunities
If you are passionate about technology and eager to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, we encourage you to apply for this exciting internship opportunity!