Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) Is Hiring: Quality Controller – Western Cape, South Africa
Closing Date: 30 March 2023
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has exciting opportunities in our Quality Assurance department. We are looking for a talented individual with the relevant skills and experience for a Quality Controller, which is based in Elgin.
The successful candidate will report directly to the SHEQ Manager. Key purpose: To conduct analytical and micro quality control tests, to compile reports and to communicate out of line specifications so that the quality of the product and package are maintained in line with company standards, costs are minimised and records are available for audit purposes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct and record visual quality control tests
• Conduct and record physical quality control tests
• Inspect raw materials
• Complet and issue reports
• Maintain a safe and clean work area
• Manage own development and performance
• Report non-conformances and communicate negative trends
Skills, Experience & Education
• Matric with maths and science• Completed a 3 year tertiary qualification (BSC Microbiology, ND Food Technology or ND Biotechnology)• 2 years quality control experience in a FMCG environment especially microbiology experience
Internal Candidates must submit a fully approved application form (signed off by the Line Manager and HR) to the talent acquisition specialist before the closing date.Suitable equity candidates will be given preference in line with our Equity Plan.