SACAP Is Hiring: Housekeeper – South Africa
Closing Date:04 April 2023
The South African College of Applied Psychology (SACAP) is the leading independent provider of education in psychology, counselling and coaching, offering accredited undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications.
SACAP is looking for a Housekeeper, based at the Johannesburg Campus. The Housekeeper will be responsible for overall cleanliness at the campus. This position is a 6 month contract.
• Once a term as indicated and specified by Line Manager
• Identify any potential gaps in housekeeping and operations. Able to identify damages
• Needs to understand how to use chemicals and cleaning equipment where need be
The role will report directly to the Operations Coordinator.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Matric Certificate
• 3 years housekeeping experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to deal with all personality types
• Excellent language skills
• Time management
• Attention to detail
• Warm personality
This is a full-time position, for a 6 month contract, operating from Mondays to Fridays*:Monday to Thursday: 08:30am to 17:00pmFriday: 08:30am to 16:00pm
*Due to the nature of this role, there will be a need to work flexible hours to the extent to which it is reasonably necessary to perform the duties of the position.
Please submit a copy of your Identity Document and your Curriculum Vitae along with your application.
Applications close on 04 April 2023, 17:00pm.