Closing Date: 13 April 2023
At Truworths, you’ll find a dynamic business environment where our staff is constantly challenged to reinvent the way we do business in order to keep us at the forefront of the South African fashion industry.
Truworths currently has an exciting opportunity for a Grader in our division.
The position is based at our Truworths Head Office in Cape Town.
- Liaising with the Merchandisers Planners, Designers, Garments Technologists and Design Room Manager;
- To alter patterns on the Gerber system;
- Grade patterns on the Gerber system and produce in line with the production critical path;
- Pattern Digitising and creating production spec sheets;
- To produce markers in the most accurate and cost effective manner in line with the production critical path;
- Prioritise styles for grading in line with production plan;
- Liaising with the Department Head.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in similar role;
- Must have experience of working with fashion outerwear and Tailoring;
- Gerber and grading knowledge is needed.
- Able to work successfully within a team to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills