Apply for Motus Yes4Youth Learnership 2023 in Gauteng
You can now apply for the Motus Yes4Youth Learnership 2023 in Gauteng. Summary details and application links below:
- Closing Date: 2023/04/10
- Reference Number: MOT230405-10
- Job Title: Yes4Youth Learnership
- Branch/Department: Motus
- Job Type Classification: Learnership
- Location – Town / City: Edenvale/Germiston
Motus Head Office is giving unemployed youth the opportunity to join our group and gain work experience.
The YES Programme initiative signifies huge progress towards facilitating South Africa’s youth to gain work experience through employment placements.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Matric certificate
- BCom Accounting or Internal Audit/Finance/HR/IT/ Computer science qualifications would be advantageous
- Not currently employed
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Have not participated on YES programme before
- No criminal record
- Stipend R4 407 per month
- Programme is 12 Months
Qualifications and Experience
If you do not receive a response within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. We will, however, keep your information for further opportunities.
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Wanting a career in the automotive industry
- Be a South African citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at another tertiary institution
- Not be registered for any other learnerships
You can APPLY HERE for this learnership.