CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
What will you do?
The Sanlam Retail Affluent cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SRA provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
As a company we believe in creating and cultivating a positive, energised working environment that gives you every opportunity to achieve success. Sanlam is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society as well as people with disabilities.
What will make you successful in this role?
- The Client Care Centre environment is divided into three divisions, a call centre a front of office and an administration division that deals with all other types of communication and correspondence from our customers.
- You will be responsible for providing professional and effective services to brokers, advisors and customers; meeting customer’s expectations, particularly in terms of quality and time-lines in compliance with the company’s standards.
- Effectively deal with all client calls investigating, and ensuring resolution of client policy service enquiries.
- Please note that this is an inbound call centre position.
- Matric/Grade 12
- A diploma or degree from a tertiary institution will be an advantage.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Life insurance telephonic customer service experience.
- Experience in assurance administration.
- Competent with the administration of life covers, retirement annuities, savings plans and investments.
- Ability to communicate English and Afrikaans is a requirement.
- Must have passion for customer services
- Strong communication skills
- Aptitude to identify and solve problems
- Capacity to manage information
- Very good Interpersonal skills
- You must have Integrity and hold respect for others
- Computer literate
Knowledge and SkillsCustomer Service
Quality, compliance and accreditationTeam Support
Communicates effectively – Contributing independentlyAction orientated – Contributing independentlySituational adaptability – Contributing independently
Optimises work processes – Contributing independently