Gibela Transport Rail Is Recruiting: Business Solutions Intern – South Africa
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidates will be based at our carious sites Randjespark, Midrand and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
As part of the TSSSA Industrial: Business Solutions organisation:
- Support in the implementation of ways of working between Gibela and Ubunye for repair activities
- Development and deployment of new technology solutions (in relation with initiatives from central team)
- Support in the links and interfaces between Gibela MSA and TSSSA organisations
- After project phase, create action plans to improve the business, system usage, propose enhancement, check and animate the process to keep the level of performance of the system at a high level of standard.
- Implementation and cascading of processes to business users
- Perform routine checks of system data and processes to ensure compliance
Bachelor’s Diploma / Degree in Industrial Engineering or in Information Systems
Behavioural requirements include:
Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
Positive outlook driven and passionate
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Closing date: 21 April 2023