CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
What will you do?
To provide and deliver an effective and comprehensive administrative support service to the management team, as well as fulfil a first-line client interaction point function. Act as a liaison in the relationship between the managers and the brokers (to enhance business continuity) and existing and potential clients.
The ideal individual must have strong administrative skills and strong planning and organisation skills, be detail-orientated, structured, have good communication skills and the ability to multi-task in a high-performance culture environment.
Provide secretarial support to the business unit and management team in terms of the following:
- Organising meetings, functions, presentations and conferences, note-taking
- Diary management/reminding manager of important tasks & deadlines
- Mail and information management
- Client liaison
- Time and priority management
- Office and telephone administration/maintaining procedures/administration systems
- Typing, compiling & preparing reports, presentation & correspondence
- E2 Financial payments & order supplies & SRS requests/budget control
- Assist with the contracting and cancellation of broker contracts and codes
- Assist with arranging training interventions
- Travel arrangements (booking and arranging travel, transport & accommodation)
- SAP capturing (training)
- Monthly feedback
- Graduate arrangements
- SanlamConnect list – Address book
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualification and Experience
- Certificate/diploma in administration/secretarial would be advantageous
- 2 years’ proven experience in office administration and/or as personal assistant, specifically in the financial services industry will be advantageous
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of SanFin, SanQuote and AutoNub would be advantageous
- Driver’s license and own vehicle essential
- Communication & Literacy
- Concern for accuracy and attention to detail and order
- Technical knowledge & skills
- Treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Stress tolerance
- Managing work
- Organization/Time Management
- Detailed orientated
Process for Application
- If you meet the above criteria, and are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV
The recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date or to allow further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.