Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has a vacancy for a Refund Intern at our head office in Bonaero Park. The successful applicant will report to the Manager: Finance
– Allocating payment to bookings that doesn’t reflect on reservation system;
– Correcting bookings on the reservation system where the charges and payments do not agree;
– Assess and process refund requests based on the refund policy;
– Assisting customer/ passengers both verbally and in writing regarding payments and refund queries;
– Adhoc duties as requested.
– Grade 12;
– Diploma or Degree;
– Solid computer literacy;
– Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
– Excellent phone etiquette;
– No criminal or credit record.
– Excellent understanding or experience in delivering great customer service to a customer;
– High degree of patience and assertiveness;
– Conflict resolution skills;
– The ability to work well under pressure;
– Practice good time management skills and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;
– Good mathematical skills;
– Customer focused and service oriented.
Suitable qualified candidates are invited to complete the prescribed form, available on our website: FlySafair.co.za.
No external email applications will be accepted.
Should no feedback be provided within two (2) weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
FlySafair reserves the right
* Not to proceed with this vacancy
* To appoint the selected candidates based on it s operational requirements.
Reference number – JHB000717