Internal Advert: Only workers from the Service Provider, Cherangani, who are stationed at the UFS Bloemfontein Campus will be considered for this position.
How to apply:
Hard copy applications may be submitted at:
- The University of the Free State, George du Toit Building, Talent Acquisition Office 3rd Floor, Room N331
Please ensure that all relevant documentation is submitted. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- The completed application pack as distributed or available at the George du Toit Building, Talent Acquisition Office 3rd Floor, Room N331
Duties and responsibilities
- Cleaning and sanitizing of all areas in appointed spaces according to current color coding system.
- Follow procedures of the color-coding system regarding the use of cleaning detergents and cleaning equipment.
- Keep equipment clean and in good hygienic condition and report faulty equipment to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Ensure compliance to all Occupational Health and Safety policies and procedures and ensure protective gear is worn to maintain safety in Department.
- To attend all staff meetings as instructed by Housekeeping Manager.
- Keep rest rooms and storerooms in a neat and hygienic state.
- Adhere to working hours as stipulated in job description.
- Weekend work will be required on a rotation basis and depending on occupancy.
- Fulfill any other housekeeping duties as required by HRA.
Inherent Job Requirements
• Relevant experience related to the duties and responsibilities.
• People skills.
Key Competencies Required:
- Business Acumen
- Results Orientated
- Strategic Thinking
- Building Coalitions
Please ensure all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
*Certified copies must not be older than 6 months
- The completed application pack as distributed or available at the George du Toit Building, Talent Acquisition Office 3rd Floor, Room N331.
Assumption of duties:
01 July 2023
05 May 2023
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid / primary health scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.