Cleaner -Day and Night Cleaners x10 Wanted: Rand Water -South Africa
CLOSING DATE: 22 MAY 2023
Job Advert Summary
To maintain effective cleaning of offices, workshop, plant, ablution facilities, paving and around the building.
- Grade 10 or Std 8
- ABET level 3 will be advantage.
- 1year relevant cleaning experience.
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of stock tacking
- Visit all ablution and shower room twice daily for cleaning, ensure the provision of sufficient soap, toilet papers, hand rolls, air fresheners and SHE packet.
- Report any misconduct or damages to the building or removal of furniture to supervisor.
- Sweep paved areas around and outside building room, workshops, plantrooms, generator room and ablutions.
- Clean and sweep parking area platforms and entrance to the building.
- Ensure daily cleaning of entrances and inside of conference rooms, and service of dustbins.
- Picking up papers and dirt on the ground and on garden
- Use cleaning chemicals according to specified instruction.
- Cleaning of handrails and staircase.
- Cleaning inside windows 3m height, microwaves, and fridges.
- Wrapping of walls.
- Cleaning of door handles apply with brass.
- Vacuum of offices and open plan.
- Assist with moving of furniture when requested.
- Prepare refuse bag to be collected by service provider.
- Dusting of desk, cupboard, chairs, furniture both offices and open plan.
- Cleaning of roof, solar panel, and management parking weekly.
- Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental knowledge
- MS OFFICE
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals
- Basic understanding and use of cleaning equipment
- Basic knowledge of safe working procedures
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving
- Basic problem solving
- Basic interpersonal communication
Customer Service orientation
Self-disciplined and control
Ability to perform under pressure.
Ability to solve problems.
Flexible to different situations & work
Client service orientation