Grade 12 certificate, two years in working as General Worker.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Good communication skills,
- Read and write skill,
- ability to work with people and under pressure,
- Ability to think,
- Planned maintenance skills,
- Knowledge of irrigation scheme maintenance,
- Knowledge of water related infrastructure activities,
- Assist with all general maintenance work,
- Maintain Infrastructure such as underground pipes, fences, canals, pump stations ect.
- Occupational Health and Safety,
Suitable candidates will be selected with the intention of promoting representativity.
- All applicants are subject to the signing of performance agreement,
- ADA reserves the right not to appoint any applicant to the above position,
- Preference will be given to members of designated group,
- Females and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply,
- Applications must be submitted in the following manner:
- A covering letter indicating the reference number and the post that you are applying for, together with a brief motivation,
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (Previous experience must be comprehensively detailed),
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application being disqualified,
- Full names, addresses and telephone numbers of three work related referees,
- If you are applying for more than one post, please submit a separate application for each post,
Enquiries: Mr. M.E Thekiso Closing date: 22 May 2023
Tel: (033) 347 8600
Forward your applications, stating the relevant reference number and the name of the publication in which you saw the advertisement, for attention of Mr. Siphamandla Shabalala, Agribusiness Development Agency, Private Bag x01, Montrose, Pietermaritzburg 3202 or hand deliver to No5 Cascades Crescent, Cascades Office Park, Montrose Pietermaritzburg or send applications via the ADA website.www.ada-kzn.co.za or hand delivered to Makhathini Irrigation scheme, Section 2 , Jozini
Should you not hear from us 8 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.