STARKE AYRES Is Hiring: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (KEMPTON PARK),SOUTH AFRICA
CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
A position has become available for an Administrative Assistant in our Production and Supply Chain department in the Laboratory. The purpose of this role is to ensure that administrative duties, in the laboratory, are maintained in such a way that it ensures the smooth running of processes necessary for seed lot sampling, and seed- and moisture testing.
- Compare information on the sample with information on the register or other documentation.
- Receive sample on register and EMS
- Prepare relevant documents as per required test/s.
- Place samples in relevant containers as per required test/s.
- Complete OIC application and return it to the applicant
- Register OIC seed lots on the register and complete relevant documentation.
- Receive OIC-samples on the register and place them in relevant containers as per required test/s.
- Calculate all germination results as per ISTA and apply tolerances.
- Issuing of Laboratory Reports and OIC’s
- Maintaining all germination, purity, seed count, and moisture records.
- Maintaining laboratory register.
- Maintaining equipment register and files
Seed Science course (ideal)