CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- Operations support: Provide operations support against standard operating procedures.
- Compliance and Risk Management: Fulfil all activities in adherence to relevant control and compliance requirements, and quality standards.
- Secretariat Administration
- Implement and maintain effective procedures, tools and mechanisms to support key deliverables in respect of the role
- Compile and document process flows and/or procedures on all activities performed.
Education and Experience Required
0 – 1 years’ experience in a similar environment
Bachelors’ Degree or Advanced Diploma in Investment Management, Commerce, Management Studies or related
Honours or Masters Degree in investment Management will be advantageous
Strong Data Analysis skills
Reporting and Interpretation