CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED
Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with
regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and
internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards.
Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the
Outputs to deliver this accountability:
- NQF Level 6: B Degree
- Consult with key business stakeholders to create a fact base relating to customer retention in order to establish the current state of these capabilities
- Facilitate the strategy formulation process for customer retention activities
- Business Engagement and Campaign Management: Participate in sales processes, which include implementation and retention plans in collaboration with
- Manage stakeholder expectations regarding campaign deliverables by providing detailed project plans for the design and execution of the campaigns and
provide feedback on the progress made
- Business Performance: knowledge of supplier performance to manage complexity suppliers
Risk Management: Ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Education and Experience Required
NQF Level 6:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Information Science, Informatics, Engineering and Actuarial Science
- BSc / BCom Statistics
- Ability to compare information from number of different sources identifies key issues, with the ultimate aim of producing timely & accurate Management Information.
- Understanding of tools such as SQL, Qlikview & Java will be an advantage.