INQABA YOKULINDA YOUTH ORGANISATION is urgently looking for a 35x Administrators for 12 Months contract to be placed across 7 Provinces
Key Outputs/Duties and responsibilities.
• Monitor and maintain training participants or beneficiaries’ database
• Receive and file reports from facilitators in relation to the progress of the program
• Form part of debriefings organised by staff members.
• Ensure submission of submit time sheets and monthly performance indicators by all staff members to Head Office upon due date.
• File and record training; evaluation forms and POE registers received from facilitators upon completion of each skills programme.
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages); scanning and copying of organisations’ documents as instructed and advised.
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or by using a computer.
Experience and Qualifications required
Degree or Diploma in Public administration. Office administration, Human Resource Management qualification or any other relevant
At least 2 years’ experience in administration.
• Driving Licence would add as an advantage. • Willing to work flexible hours.
• Ability to cope in a pressurised environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Competence to engage and build relationship with Facilitators and Assessors.
Excellent computer skills (Ms Word, Ms Excell 8 PowerPoint)
Send CV, Motivational letter
(S recruitment@inqa za.org.za www.inqaba.org.za