An opportunity has become available for a Graduate Trainee – Engineer at Samca Wall
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- National Diploma (S4) (Electrical\Mechanical\Instrumentation)
- Completed P1 / P2 in a production / manufacturing environment will be advantageous.
- Good communication skills.
- A very strong work ethic.
- Work on weekends as and when required.
- Work during December and public holidays as and when required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work within culturally diverse team.
- Not scared to work with his/hands and get them dirty.
- Adhering to Factory Housekeeping standards.
- Health and safety.
- Leadership skills.
KEY OUTPUTS/ RESPONSIBILITIES
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Hands-on approach and pride in work performance
- Team player
- Eliminate or reduce downtime.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Applicants are invited to apply by 11 September 2023.