CLOSING DATE : NOT SPECIFIED
Key Purpose of the role
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised FETC: Long Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification; which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Financial Services industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
Call Centre: Medical Aid client servicing, claims, new business and health benefits administration
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
Education and Experience
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60% )
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
May have an incomplete tertiary qualification (advantage)
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.