CLOSING DATE : NOT SPECIFIED
Description – (Maternity cover)
An exciting opportunity has become available in our Marketing Department in the form of a studio traffic management position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the in-house traffic management, by ensuring all briefs are dispatched in the studio, to ensure all work is delivered promptly and to deadline. The ideal candidate will have excellent organisational and communication skills, a great sense of marketing and design and live our values of Trust, Innovation and Passion.
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage work coming in from coordinators to production teams, through to delivery. This includes:
Liaising with coordinators to understand the business and project needs.
Compiling studio schedules
Constant update of Studio schedules
Assessing briefs and assigning designers to a project
Liaison between coordinator and studio on all design projects
Monitor progress against deadlines and report to relevant project stakeholders
Insuring that timelines are correct and deadlines are met.
▪ Project review and analysis
▪ Consolidating client (business) needs
▪ Setting up kickstarts, brainstorms and design presentations.
▪ Setting up monthly review decks
▪ Carefully look at how much time is being spent on certain tasks to examine where workflow processes could be improved.
▪ More involvement in understanding how much the company made from projects to better understand where design time should be spent
▪ Managing team leave request
▪ Monthly check in with Leader to discuss design team status and progress.
▪ Minimum 2 years’ experience in successfully managing Studio workflows essential
▪ Relevant Tertiary Education required
▪ Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
▪ Firm grasp of the creative process and development life cycle
▪ Able to manage time effectively, work to tight deadlines and maintain consistent output
▪ Versatile and able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously
▪ The agility and resilience to maintain high levels of drive and initiative under pressure
▪ Problem solving skills
▪ High-level of conflict management and negotiation skills
▪ Ability to exhibit initiative to adjust to ever changing business requirements
▪ Strong self-leadership ability