Main Purpose of The Role:
Sell the services and solutions for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and grow a strong client base.
• Find new business opportunities
• Maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals
• Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and service enquiries
• Be a brand ambassador that represents the company’s brand and values
• Demonstrates advanced product knowledge
• Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
Minimum Requirements: (non-negotiable when screening)
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the logistics industry
• Sales achievements and skills attained within the industry
• Skills of achieving targets and generating new leads
• Strong negotiating and selling skills
• Be well-groomed and presentable.
• Have excellent people skills and intuitive to client’s needs.
• Computer literate in software such as Microsoft Office (Word/Excel).• Experience in developing leads and researching potential clients• Working well as part of a bigger sales team but also able to deliver and work independently.• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability in giving presentations.
Essential Qualifications: • Matric / Grade 12• Proven track record of successful Sales• Any post-matric qualifications in sales will be an added advantage.
Advantageous Qualifications: • Great written and Verbal communication skills• Time management and prioritization skills to meet deadlines and closes sales in a timely manner.• Willingness to adapt and implement new sales methods and strategies• Product knowledge• Quick thinking to provide creative solutions that address customers’ needs and concerns
Computer packages (please specify whether essential or advantageous)• Essential – Microsoft Office full suite
CLOSING DATE: NOT SPECIFIED