Business Solutions Internship Programme
Gibela Transport Rail invites motivated, dynamic and recently qualified graduates to apply for a 12 months Graduate Programme. The successful candidate will be based at our various sites Randjespark, Midrand and Wolmerton (Pretoria North).
12-month Programme that will provide a unique opportunity to gain valuable skills in the world of transport rail manufacturing.
A challenging work environment and an exciting job content working in various teams within the environment.
Training and development of technical and non-technical skills
As part of the TSSSA Industrial: Business Solutions organisation:
– Development and deployment of new technology solutions (in relation with initiatives from central team)
– Support in the links and interfaces between Gibela MSA and TSSSA organisations
– After project phase, create action plans to improve the business, system usage, propose enhancement, check and animate the process to keep the level of performance of the system at a high level of standard.
– Implementation and cascading of processes to business users
– Perform routine checks of system data and processes to ensure compliance
– Support ERP Key Users on their Module Specific projects
– Be a link between Business and SAP Support Team
Bachelor’s Diploma / Degree in Industrial Engineering or in Information Systems
No previous work experience
South African citizen between 18 and 35 years of age
Excellent communicate skills in English
MS Office literate
Behavioural requirements include:
Demonstrate Honesty, Integrity, Teamwork and Respect
Reliable, efficient, self-reliant and flexible
Positive outlook driven and passionate
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated comprehensive CV, latest certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Preference will be given to females and to people with disability.
Closing date: 08 March 2024