Umkomaas, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa
Opportunity title: Apprentice: Millwright
Sappi is offering an exciting career in engineering through our Apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the right technical ability are given institutional and work based training in order to qualify as an artisan after 4 years.
We offer a fixed-term contract with a competitive apprentice wage for the duration of the assignment.
- Accredited training for all the elements needed to qualify as an artisan.
- Workplace experiential training under supervision of engineering foremen and qualified artisans.
- Other training needed to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade test preparation and trade test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
The ideal candidate should have:
- National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12), preferably with Mathematics and Science.
- Minimum of four N1 engineering subjects.
Applications for this year’s intake close 30 August 2023