CLOSING DATE: 07 JULY 2023
To provide senior secretarial, administrative and support services to the Managing Director.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- To manage the day-to-day running of the Managing Director’s office and provide administrative and secretarial support.
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
- To liaise at a senior level with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the Managing Director.
- To monitor and manage the daily schedule of the Managing Director.
- To prepare and draft reports, memo’s, presentations, staff addresses and other correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director.
- To collect and collate information from internal and external sources, present the information in a structured format and keep record of all relevant documents.
- To update Company dashboards to support the implementation of the continuous improvement standards in the Managing Director’s office.
- To prepare, plan and organize the Managing Director’s travel arrangements and itinerary.
To manage the travel functions within the SABN.
- To co-ordinate the task activities of all other Personal Assistants (PAs) and provide input into performance evaluations.
- To ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures.
- To provide support to the management of projects related to the Managing Director’s office.
- Act proactively and without much supervision, anticipating needs based on planning and following through.
The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- National Diploma in Office Administration or Secretarial
- An Additional Tertiary qualification will be an advantage
- 8 – 10 years’ working experience as a Senior Personal Assistant, with at least 5 years in a supporting role to Executive Management
- Experience in managing PA teams or junior staff
- Experience in identifying and drafting the annual workplan landscape in line with the company strategy, business plan and major projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent MS Office knowledge